Vision Care & Products
Rostraver Eye Care offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Belle Vernon.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with Edward B. Savarno O.D., M.S. Diplomate, American Board of Optometry.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Belle Vernon optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Rostraver Eye Care.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Rostraver Eye Care.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Belle Vernon, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Rostraver Eye Care, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Belle Vernon optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.